- A novel method to detect articular chondrocyte death during early stages of osteoarthritis using a non-invasive ApoPep-1 probe.
- Pannexin 3 is required for normal progression of skeletal development in vertebrates.
- Thick airway surface liquid volume and weak mucin expression in pendrin-deficient human airway epithelia.
- Clinical features of obstructive sleep apnea that determine Its high prevalence in resistant hypertension.
- Development of Allergic Conjunctivitis Induced by House Dust Mite Extract From Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus.